ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Paul Grenyer <paul.gren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache IvyDE 2.0.0-final released
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:56:04 GMT
Hi

2009/7/13 Nicolas Lalevée <hibou@apache.org>:
> July 13, 2009 - The IvyDE project is pleased to announce its 2.0.0-final
> release.

This is great news! I've updated all seems to work nicely. I've been
using Ivy and IvyDE at home and at work for a few weeks now and love
them both....

> Major changes in this release:
> * The "resolve in workspace" feature (make IvyDE search for Ivy dependencies
> directly into the Eclipse projects) has been introduced in the last release
> but was quite experimental. It has been refactored to be more reliable and
> have been reported to be working like a charm by some of the IvyDE early
> users.

I'll be honest and say I've not tried it in the new version properly
yet, but does it resolve on save of ivy.xml more reliably now? Was a
bit hit and miss before.

> * IvyDE can now load property files along with the Ivy settings.

Is it possible to configure IvyDE to use a local settings file, rather
than a just a global (Eclipse) one? This would really help and I'm
prepared to make the changes myself if I can get it to build!

--
Thanks
Paul

Paul Grenyer