ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: FindBugs - doesn't seem to work correctly...
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:23:14 GMT

Geoff:

Thanks so much for your prompt reply!

I will definitely look at Ivy Roundup :)

I also tried to add dom4j - to no avail.  I did try a number of different
things with no luck.  This is my second go around trying to resolve this
issue - some months ago I gave up and simply included -all- FindBugs jars
with my project - it just made the releases larger that is realistically
necessary.

Anyway - thanks again!

Scot

Scot P. Floess