ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Vijay Pande <vijay_pa...@persistent.co.in>
Subject How to build Read/Write Enterprise repository for Ivy
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:39:26 GMT
Hello,

We are using Ivy as our dependency resolver and would like to build our intranet enterprise
Read/Write repository. We provided the user credentials and host details in 'settings' tag
in our build file at the time of loading the ivy-settings. However it seems it is able to
authenticate the user but not able to authorize it. We would like to form our local enterprise
repository from the maven2 repository and other available repositories. I have attached my
build.xml and ivy-settings.xml for your reference. Kindly help us to resolve the issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Pande
Vijay Pande | Software Engineer | Persistent Systems
vijay_pande@persistent.co.in<mailto:vijay_pande@persistent.co.in>  | Cell: +91 99234
06280 | Tel: +91 (20) 3023 4136
Innovation in software product design, development and delivery- www.persistentsys.com<http://www.persistentsys.com/>

DISCLAIMER