ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Altmann, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Altm...@isogmbh.de>
Subject Including dependencies from external file
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 14:38:15 GMT
Hi everybody,

maybe someone here has a hint for me:

We have a software project which includes one ivy-file for Server and
one for Webclient and also a separate buildfiles (don't ask, at the
moment it is not possible to divide this project into two projects).

To this point everything is ok,

but now eclipse comes into play:

I'm using the ivyDE plugin and after I got two ivy-files I want to add
two libraries to build path

one containing to dependencies in one ivy-file and the other ...

In some cases this could work, but not when the ivy-files contain same
libs,

which happens permanently with libs like commons-collections.jar etc.

For this reason I wanted an ivy file which includes all dependencies
from the other two.

Things like publishing are not interesting in this context,

because this is done via ant and the Server or Webclient ivy-files.

The only reason for my approach would be to prevent eclipse from
displaying build path errors.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sebastian Altmann
____________________________________