ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Gann <kay...@gmail.com>
Subject Internal versus External resolvers...
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 14:59:17 GMT
All,

We recently had a DNS change and our internal naming resolves to different
names than the external naming. This presents a problem with our CI
environment which publishes our artifacts internally while developers are
external and need to retrieve the new artifacts for builds. Is there a
facility to work around this? For example publish using one DNS name and
retrieve using another? Or perhaps a chain resolver for retrieve?

Thanks!
kg