ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Laun Thomas (CI/TMP)" <Thomas.L...@de.bosch.com>
Subject AW: AW: retriving old dependencies instead of latest
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:40:57 GMT
Hello Kumar,

Deleting the cache every time was the simplest workaround for me. But I do not delete the
entire cache, only the directory that contains the artifacts that might change. In my case
this is just the com.bosch directory. With all other artifacts I do not have a problem so
I can keep them.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Laun

Robert Bosch GmbH
Telemedicine Platform  (CI/TMP)
Postfach 11 27
71301 Waiblingen
GERMANY
www.bosch.com

Tel. +49 (711) 811-3607689
PC-Fax +49 (711) 811-51849753
thomas.laun@de.bosch.com

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Hermann Scholl; Geschäftsführung: Franz Fehrenbach, Siegfried
Dais;
Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Volkmar Denner, Gerhard Kümmel, Wolfgang Malchow, Peter Marks,
Peter Tyroller; Uwe Raschke