ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Laun Thomas (CI/TMP)" <Thomas.L...@de.bosch.com>
Subject AW: retriving old dependencies instead of latest
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:42:45 GMT
Hello Kumar,

This sounds like a caching problem. Ivy sometimes uses the cache even though a newer version
is available in the repository (IVY-938). To find out if I'm right, you can delete your local
ivy cache and recompile your module. If all dependencies are resolved corretly now, you know
the problem is indeed cache related.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Laun

Robert Bosch GmbH
Telemedicine Platform  (CI/TMP)
Postfach 11 27
71301 Waiblingen
GERMANY
www.bosch.com

Tel. +49 (711) 811-3607689
PC-Fax +49 (711) 811-51849753
thomas.laun@de.bosch.com

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Hermann Scholl; Geschäftsführung: Franz Fehrenbach, Siegfried
Dais;
Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Volkmar Denner, Gerhard Kümmel, Wolfgang Malchow, Peter Marks,
Peter Tyroller; Uwe Raschke