ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Sharov <psha...@optima.com.ua>
Subject Re: Multi-module dependency configuration
Date Sun, 12 Jul 2009 19:33:15 GMT
Gareth,

in your modules I see in particular the following chain of transitive
dependencies: webapp depends on lookups; if you resolve webapps
against "war" configuration (implicitly, by making ivy:cachefileset as
far as I understand), then, according to mapping, lookup resolves in
"war" as well; lookup in turn depends in "war" conf on
authentication's "compile" conf ("war->compile"); and authentication
finally depends in "compile" conf on j2ee, hence it's included, which
is not what you want, is it? I don't know if you can change lookups
depend on authentication like "war->jar" instead of "war->compile",
anyway this could be the reason, as it seems to me. Sorry if I took it
wrong when trying to interpret which modules correspond to A, B and C
in your previous posts...

-Pavel