ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Klaas Prause" ...@blau.de>
Subject Ivy for buildr
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:06:52 GMT
Hi,

Ivy is a great tool but we do not like ANT to make builds. Because of this we wrote an extension
to use ivy with buildr. It is not full fledged and still under development, but works for
our company. So if anyone is interested check out "ivy4r" at github or rubyforge:

http://ivy4r.rubyforge.org/

http://github.com/klaas1979/ivy4r/tree/master

Ivy4r provides an interface to Ivy in plain ruby using the "Antwrap" project. The ivy4r project
comes with an extension for buildr and rake, if you would like to leverage the power of this
build tools.

Regards Klaas

 __________________________

Klaas Prause

IT

blau Mobilfunk GmbH

Schulterblatt 124

20357 Hamburg

Tel: +49 40 288 071 - 36

Fax: +49 40 288 071 - 71

Mail: kp@blau.de

Sitz: Hamburg

HRB 80531 Amtsgericht Hamburg

Geschäftsführer: Dirk Freise, Martin Ostermayer, Thorsten Rehling

www.blau.de Sei schlau, telefonier blau.

www.blauworld.de the call home SIM