ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [IvyDE] resolve in workspace/WTP
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:28:33 GMT

Nicolas,
  I've been quite behind on my email for a couple of months now and didn't see your response
when it came through.  Thanks for that.  I am interested in helping myself when it comes to
IvyDE, but I have yet to get my feet wet in that regard.  I am installing Eclipse PDE in case
I find the time to muck around in there and see what's what.

Thanks,
Matt