ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Archie Cobbs <archie.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with javax.transaction.jta and ivy roundup
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:14:02 GMT
Not sure why ivy is not respecting your resolver ordering... are you also
setting defaultResolver to ibibilio?

I don't really use maven so I'm not much help with anything maven related.

You can read about resourceURL
here<http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/resolver/packager.html>.
It is very simple, it just points to a directory.

-Archie