ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Archie Cobbs <archie.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with javax.transaction.jta and ivy roundup
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:56:51 GMT
On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 2:27 PM, dgodbey <dgodbey@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Do you know how I can force ivy to get the jta libraries from ibilio where
> manual clicking is not necessary and ignore packager?

You can make ibiblio higher precedence in ivy's resolver list, but of course
then that would apply to all modules.

You could also set up your own local packager respository containing only
jta and put the archives on a local machine, where your local version of
packager.xml would point to.

Finally, you could use the resourceURL attribute and put the jta archives
there (on some local server).

-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs