ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Burghduff, Clint - 43" <clint.burghd...@rainhail.com>
Subject IVYIDE JIRA issue 27 - let IvyDE refresh workspace after a resolve
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:28:20 GMT
With IvyDE 2.0 I am using the "Do retrieve after resolve" to copy the
artifacts into the WEB-INF/lib folder so that they get published to
Tomcat.  Because IvyDE does not refresh the workspace after a resolve
(JIRA issue 27) Eclipse does not know that the files have been copied
into the WEB-INF\lib folder.  I have fixed the issue in my build,  but
since I am not a plugin-developer I am not sure if this is the best way
to fix the issue.  The following is the code I added to the public void
progess(IvyEvent event) method in IvyResolveJob to handle updating
Eclipse after the retrieve:

        } else if (event instanceof EndResolveDependencyEvent) {
            monitor.subTask(" ");
        }
 // begin new code
 else if (event instanceof EndRetrieveEvent) {
            EndRetrieveEvent evt = (EndRetrieveEvent)event;
            if (evt.getNbCopied() > 0){
                try {

conf.javaProject.getProject().refreshLocal(IResource.DEPTH_INFINITE,
monitor);
                } catch (CoreException e) {
                    IvyPlugin.log(IStatus.ERROR, "failed to refresh
project on retrieve: ", e);
                }
            }
        }