ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject ivy parse exception when using <publications defaultconf>
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 22:00:35 GMT
I have an ivy.xml file that uses the somewhat new feature of defaultconf in the publications
XML tag.  This allows a default conf settings for all publications that do not specify one.
 When using this AND not publishing all configurations, I get this:

16:39:32,3 [lgcbuild-publish-repository@buildmaster2:8080] WARN - /d01/QuickBuild/workspace/root/lgcbuilds/lgcbuild/lgcbuild/ivy/build/master.xml:2793:
impossible to publish artifacts for Landmark#jTableTools#HEAD;working@buildmaster2: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
bad ivy file for Landmark#jTableTools#HEAD;working@buildmaster2: /d01/QuickBuild/workspace/root/lgcbuilds/DSInfrastructure/jTableTools/DS_5000_4_0_0/jTableTools/build/module/ivy/ivy.xml:
java.text.ParseException: Cannot add artifact 'module.xml(homes)' to configuration 'all' of
module Landmark#jTableTools#HEAD;DS_5000_4_0_0.HEAD.090710.1 because this configuration doesn't
exist! in file:/d01/QuickBuild/workspace/root/lgcbuilds/DSInfrastructure/jTableTools/DS_5000_4_0_0/jTableTools/build/module/ivy/ivy.xml

In my example, I have:

<publications defaultconf="all,win32,win64,linux,linux64,solaris">

but in this case, I am only trying to publish configurations generic and linux64.  Therefore,
my delivered ivy file only has those two conf defined:

        <configurations>
                <conf name="generic"/>
               <conf name="linux64"/>
        </configurations>