ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Gareth Western <gar...@garethwestern.com>
Subject Re: Ivy not downloading src / javadoc zips
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 20:30:43 GMT
I thought I'd tried that ("jar->*") and it didn't work, however I
tried it again (on different dependencies) and it worked perfectly,
thanks!

BTW where is "the default configuration of commons-digester"
specified? Or did you mean the "default" configuration for any such
third-party jar, not just commons-digester?