ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Gareth Western <gar...@garethwestern.com>
Subject Re: Ivy not downloading src / javadoc zips
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 16:06:12 GMT
Well, we're not tied to Artifactory for any particular reason. What
Ivy-specific options are there for creating a local repository (e.g.
company wide)? I've read through the "build a repository" tutorial on
the Ivy homepage, however it only seems to talk about a filesystem
repository, whereas we'll need something served over HTTP. I guess a
filesystem repo could be served by sticking HTTPD in front of it. But
one of the useful features of Artifactory is the ability to fetch jars
from remote repositories if they're not stored locally (e.g. fetch
commons-lang-1.5 from repo1.maven.org). Is there anything Ivy-specific
that does this?