ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Gareth Western <gar...@garethwestern.com>
Subject Ivy not downloading src / javadoc zips
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:34:22 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like Ivy to also download the source and javadoc files for our
dependencies, where they are availabe, however it does not appear to
be doing this "out of the box". Do I need to add anything to the
ivy.xml to specify that I want these as well as the main jar?

E.g. for commons-digester I have the following in the ivy.xml:
    <dependency org="commons-digester" name="commons-digester"
rev="1.5" conf="jar->default"/>

"resolve" is called from my build scripts via the cachepath:
    <ivy:cachepath pathid="classpath" conf="jar"/>

Thanks,

Gareth