ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From dgodbey <dgod...@YAHOO.COM>
Subject Re: Problem with javax.transaction.jta and ivy roundup
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:42:33 GMT

Archie,
I really appreciate you working with me on this.

I guess I misunderstand how this works. My ivysettings file has the ibiblio
repo listed ABOVE the packager repo. It makes no difference where I put it.
To force ivy to get jta from iblio I have to comment out packager. And for
the resourceURL attribute, what is that supposed to look like? I tried
variations on ibiblio:
resourceURL="http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[module]-[revision].jar",
but I just can't figure it out. Can I use maven2? How?
Thanks,
Dave