ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From dgodbey <dgod...@YAHOO.COM>
Subject Re: Problem with javax.transaction.jta and ivy roundup
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:13:50 GMT

I think this is the relevant problem:

[ivy:resolve] :::: WARNINGS
[ivy:resolve]           [FAILED     ]
javax.transaction#jta;1.1!javadoc.zip(javadoc): The following error occurred
while executing this line:
[ivy:resolve]
/home/djg/.ivy2/packager/build/javax.transaction/jta/1.1/packager-output.xml:39:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /tmp/jta-1_1-classes.zip
 (No such file or directory) (1828ms)
[ivy:resolve]           [FAILED     ] javax.transaction#jta;1.1!jta.jar: The
following error occurred while executing this line:
[ivy:resolve]
/home/djg/.ivy2/packager/build/javax.transaction/jta/1.1/packager-output.xml:39:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /tmp/jta-1_1-classes.zip
 (No such file or directory) (773ms)

Doesn't seem to be saving a file to the tmp directory. I ran against a file
that works, and packager put a bunch of stuff inside packager/build/...
directory, including archive, artifacts, etc. I set
preserveBuildDirectories=true, and I can see that for jta it is missing all
of the archives and artifacts etc. I even tried to chmod /tmp to 777 in
anticipation that for this archive it was trying to use the tmp directory
and didn't have permissions..., didn't help.

HELP!