ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Sky Ao" <aoxiaoj...@gmail.com>
Subject answer to "Ivy not downloading src / javadoc zips"
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 16:36:47 GMT
hi, all!

I am sorry that I can not reply to the email "Ivy not downloading src / javadoc zips ".

I always failed with this error while I directly replied the mail:

"Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain.
We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of
this error.
The error that the other server returned was: 552 552 spam score (8.8) exceeded threshold
(state 18). "

This is the first day that I joined this mail list, I don't know if there are some limitation
?

Let me try to reply the email in this way:

----------------------------

 I tried it again with a simple ivy.xml

<ivy-module version="2.0">
    <info organisation="apache" module="hello-ivy"/>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency org="commons-lang" name="commons-lang" rev="2.0"/>
   <dependency org="log4j" name="log4j" rev="1.2.14"/>
    </dependencies>
</ivy-module

 And I can get the the jars in my lib:

commons-lang-2.0.jar
commons-lang-2.0-javadoc.jar
commons-lang-2.0-sources.jar
log4j-1.2.14.jar
log4j-1.2.14-sources.jar

 perhaps the reason is that I uses Nenux as my repository ?

2009-08-01

Sky Ao