ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Sky Ao" <aoxiaoj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy not downloading src / javadoc zips
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:43:55 GMT

As I remembered, Ivy will download the source and javadoc files for the directly dependencies
without special setting.

Is that so ?

Sky Ao

发件人: Gareth Western
发送时间: 2009-07-31  23:34:54
收件人: ivy-user
抄送:
主题: Ivy not downloading src / javadoc zips

Hi all,
I'd like Ivy to also download the source and javadoc files for our
dependencies, where they are availabe, however it does not appear to
be doing this "out of the box". Do I need to add anything to the
ivy.xml to specify that I want these as well as the main jar?
E.g. for commons-digester I have the following in the ivy.xml:
    <dependency org="commons-digester" name="commons-digester"
rev="1.5" conf="jar->default"/>
"resolve" is called from my build scripts via the cachepath:
    <ivy:cachepath pathid="classpath" conf="jar"/>
Thanks,
Gareth