ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Niklas Matthies <ml_ivy-u...@nmhq.net>
Subject Re: multiple artifact confs: wanting AND instead of OR
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:33:29 GMT
On Tue 2009-07-28 at 09:13h, Mitch Gitman wrote on ivy-user:
> Shawn, nice explanation how configuration grouping can be used to do
> intersection. Essentially, if I understand correctly, it all comes down to
> the use of the @ (at sign). And thanks for explaining what the @ means. Does
> anyone happen to know where in the Ivy documentation that is documented and
> what version of Ivy it was introduced with?

It was introduced with Ivy 1.2, according to the documentation:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/ivyfile/dependency.html

:
> And can anyone point me toward the documentation for adding an ext:grouping
> or e:grouping attribute to a conf? I'm most curious about the XML schema
> namespace that the ext or e prefix gets mapped to.

You can use any extra attribute for grouping.
See http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/concept.html#extra for
general information about extra attributes.

-- Niklas Matthies