ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Garima Bathla <garima.bat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple artifact confs: wanting AND instead of OR
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:11:32 GMT
Shawn, let's just say that, for argument's sake, I did the grouping like so:
<configurations>
 <conf name="windows" grouping="platform" />
 <conf name="linux" grouping="platform" />

 <conf name="release" grouping="quality" />
 <conf name="debug" grouping="quality" />
</configurations>

How would I be able to express the equivalent of the following in the
publishing Ivy module and not in an Ivy module that depends on it?:
<artifact name="art1d" type="dll" conf="windows+debug" />

The problem is the following is not accurate; it's too permissive:
<artifact name="art1d" type="dll" conf="windows,debug" />

In other words—with Ivy as it now is rather than how I might want it to
be—how can I say that a given artifact should be delivered only for a given
combination/intersection of configurations? The goal is to avoid having to
parallel my proliferation of artifacts (which I can't avoid) with a
proliferation of Ivy confs, especially when those confs are nothing more
than bogus Cartesian product confs.

Regards,
Garima.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Shawn Castrianni <