ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Sharov <psha...@optima.com.ua>
Subject Re[2]: publish an extending conf
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 11:43:22 GMT
Tom,

thank you for your replies. I've created a feature request in Jira
according to your suggestion.
As for the workaround with wildcards that you proposed, it does not
seem to work: the delivered ivy.xml contains no configurations assumed
in this case. As far as I understand from the docs (dependency page),
wildcards work individually as '*', but they don't as part of
expression like 'X_*'.

-Pavel