ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Sharov <>
Subject Re: publish an extending conf
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 11:51:14 GMT

thank you for your replies. I've created a feature request in Jira
according to your suggestion.
As for the workaround with wildcards that you proposed, it does not
seem to work: the delivered ivy.xml contains no configurations assumed
in this case. As far as I understand from the docs (dependency page),
wildcards work individually as '*', but they don't as part of
expression like 'X_*'.

TW> If you were to follow a suitable naming convention, you could do, say:
TW> confs="X,X_*"
TW> (the docs say that wildcards are supported, so hopefully that works).

TW> Otherwise, you could raise a feature request to include a new attribute
TW> on deliver and publish, something like includeRequiredConfs.

TW> Tom

View raw message