ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Grenyer" <paul.gren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: conf = "default"
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:31:59 GMT
Hi

Thanks! But that's not actually the question I asked. :-)

Paul

Sent from my Archimedes A3000

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Clitheroe <g.clitheroe@gmail.com>

Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:29:07
To: <ivy-user@ant.apache.org>
Subject: Re: conf = "default"

Hi,

you probably need to specifiy the configuration your project needs the
dependency in e.g.,
compile->default or test->default or runtime->default etc.  This lets
you partition you library directory.

Here is an old post with an example Ivy file and another message that
Barry pointed out and found useful.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ant-ivy-user/200906.mbox/browser
http://markmail.org/message/7osmuf7nkneepykn

With the error you mention I'd be pretty tempted to cleancache at some
point as well.

Cheers,
Geoff