ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Grenyer" <>
Subject Re: conf = "default"
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:31:59 GMT

Thanks! But that's not actually the question I asked. :-)

Sent from my Archimedes A3000

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Clitheroe <>

Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:29:07
To: <>
Subject: Re: conf = "default"

you probably need to specifiy the configuration your project needs the
dependency in e.g.,
compile->default or test->default or runtime->default etc.  This lets
you partition you library directory.

Here is an old post with an example Ivy file and another message that
Barry pointed out and found useful.

With the error you mention I'd be pretty tempted to cleancache at some
point as well.

View raw message