ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Clitheroe <>
Subject Re: S3 Resolver
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 05:02:59 GMT
Not sure if this helps, looks like Spring have rolled their own. ivy
config etc below:

And a blog entry about building here.

I guess the spring-build s3 resolver will be available but they are
still in Milestones as far as I can tell so you may have to check out
and build to get it.

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Gordon Leland
Hempton<> wrote:
> Are there any S3 resolvers out there for ivy? A quick google search seems to
> tell me that someone created one and wanted to add it to the ivy project in
> some form or another, but it never materialized:
> <>It
> also looks like spring uses s3 with ivy in one way or another.
> Thanks,
> Gordon

View raw message