ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Clitheroe <g.clithe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FindBugs - doesn't seem to work correctly...
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:07:56 GMT
Hi Scott,

I haven't used this but Ivy Round up is aimed at curing this problem
(bad POMs etc) by using the ability of Ivy to get definitions from one
place and jars from another.

http://code.google.com/p/ivyroundup/

It looks like there is a FindBug definition there that lists dom4j.

The FindBugs guy was at Google on sabbatical so I'm going to guess
they will have this sorted...

Cheers,
Geoff