ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Clitheroe <g.clithe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: revConstraint doesn't constrain with latest.integration
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:50:06 GMT
Hi,

I think rev="latest.integration" is letting it include SNAPSHOT.  You
could try either deleting revConstraint
and changing rev to rev="3.0.+"  or leaving revConstraint as is and
setting rev="latest.release"

If you can try this I'd be interested to know the answer - the
documentation is thin on the statuses page:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.1.0-rc1/settings/statuses.html

Cheers,
Geoff