ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Tharp <joshua-th...@alumni.calpoly.edu>
Subject Re: publishing war/ear files...
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 03:36:37 GMT
I understand what you are asking. It's not whether or not you CAN publish
these things, it's a question of SHOULD you do it.

I publish a zip file installation package, but since I deliver my war file
in an ear, and I build it as part of a multi-module build (never by itself)
I chose not to publish the war to the repository separately.

Josh