ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Tharp <joshua-th...@alumni.calpoly.edu>
Subject Re: Ivy cache TTL not working
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:20:49 GMT
Are you depending on specific revisions or do you have version patterns? If
patterns, you might try nailing down specific revisions and see if that
solves your problem. I'm having some resolve / cache issues around revision
patterns, but I haven't been able to nail down a specific causal
relationship yet.

I just noticed that my URL came across no better than Archie's. For the
record it is
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.1.0-rc1/settings/caches/ttl.html

Josh