ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Tharp <joshua-th...@alumni.calpoly.edu>
Subject Re: ivy resolve for different configurations
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:05:37 GMT
I've played with it a (very) little...

You need to declare a cache in your ivysettings.xml file. Then you can
specify how long items live in your cache before Ivy will go back out and
check again. You can set rules based on the organization or module so that
modules you develop get checked every time, and modules that are off the
Internet get checked daily.

Josh