ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Tharp <joshua-th...@alumni.calpoly.edu>
Subject Re: Resolving multiple publications
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:02:32 GMT
You could set up separate configurations on your core ivy.xml file and then
"assign" each artifact to a different configuration via the conf attribute.
Then when you have core as one of your dependencies you can specify which
artifacts you want by depending on specific configurations. Here's an
example:

Core/ivy.xml
<configurations>
    <conf name="lib" />
    <conf name="client" />
    <conf name="core" />
    <conf name="default" extends="core, client, lib" />
</configurations>

<publications>
    <artifact conf="core" />
    <artifact name="core-lib" conf="lib" />
    <artifact name="core-client" conf="client" />
</publications>

User/ivy.xml
<dependencies>
    <!-- This will just get the client artifact and its dependencies -->
    <dependency
        name="core"
        conf="default->client" />
</dependencies>