ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Tharp <joshua-th...@alumni.calpoly.edu>
Subject Re: Beginner question - Ivy depencency set --> ANT fileset/classpath?
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 17:19:49 GMT
The way I do it (and I'm not claiming to be either an expert or using the
most elegant means) is I create different configurations for the different
classpaths I need in a build (compile, test, deploy) and have a ivy pattern
that includes the configuration ${lib.d}/[conf]/[artifact].[ext]. Then in my
ant scripts I just use separate filesets like:
<fileset id="test.classpath" dir="${lib.d}/test" />

It works pretty well as I don' t have to adjust my classpaths when I add or
remove dependencies, and I can treat more of my build generically.

Josh