ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Giridharan Kesavan" <gkesa...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject RE: using ivy publish artifacts to nexus repo
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 06:35:13 GMT
Geoff thanks for your help.

I tried adding the credentials tag to the ivysetting.xml file with realm
<credentials host="${hostname}" realm="Sonatype Nexus Repository Manager" username="user"
passwd="password"/>
Still I see that same problem..

Ant -d doesn't seem to help with any debug information..

The only information I get from the ant logs which is relevant..
[ivy:publish] authentication: k='Sonatype Nexus Repository Manager@<hostname>' c='null'

Can someone help me on this?

Thanks,
Giri

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Clitheroe [mailto:g.clitheroe@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 11:25 AM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: using ivy publish artifacts to nexus repo

Hi,

I haven't tried to publish like you describe (we do it locally to disk
first, then rsync the repo) but the credentials in your xml fragment apply
to the ivy:configure element and are used if your settings file is being
fetched from a URL.  I think to provide credentials for publishing you would
apply them to the resover you call during the publish.

Cheers,
Geoff