ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jim Garrison <Jim.Garri...@troux.com>
Subject RE: Beginner question - Ivy depencency set --> ANT fileset/classpath?
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 17:46:22 GMT

Hmmm.... I looked at <cachepath> and <cachefileset> and these don't
seem to do what I want.  I have, conceptually, a set of global
dependencies across my entire project, and then some additional sets
of dependencies within various modules I'm building.

Using your approach, it sounds like I would need to build a resolved
lib structure like

lib/common - dependencies used by all modules
lib/mod1 - dependencies specific to module 1
lib/mod2 - dependencies specific to module 2
etc

and then define

<fileset id="common" dir="lib/common">
   <include name="*"/>
</fileset>

Sounds like we need an enhancement giving access to the set of dependencies
inside a single <ivy-module> as a list or path, instead of the entire
<resolve/> set.