ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Richard Hauswald <richard.hausw...@googlemail.com>
Subject Using ivy to retrieve only required deps and the sources of the required deps
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:16:55 GMT
Hello list,
I'm new to ivy and have my problems understanding all the required
concepts. The examples helped me a lot :-) What I try to do is to
configure ivy that it loads only the required dependencies and their
sources... I managed to get all dependencies (incl optionals) with
sources and only the required ones without sources :-) I'd be really
happy if a ivy pro would could provide me with a small sample. Here is
what I'm using to retrieve only the required libs:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ivy-module
	version="2.0"
	xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="ivy.xsd"

	<info
		organisation="org.apache"
		module="hello-ivy" />
	<dependencies>
		<dependency
			org="net.sourceforge.stripes"
			name="stripes"
			rev="1.5.1"
			transitive="true" conf="*->default"/>
	</dependencies>
</ivy-module>

I think it has something to do with the conf directive but I can't
find a good documentation of this. So I'd also be very happy about a
link to good one.
Thanks in advance,
Richard