ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Trouble getting latest SNAPSHOT deps
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 22:24:30 GMT

Oh, yeah... the latest.integration thing for sure.  I don't think Ivy has any intrinsic understanding
of what a SNAPSHOT is.  I'm not 100% sure I've got the whole changing version thing down either,
so I'll keep the latest="latest-time" thing in mind.  As for the hyphen suggestion I guess
I sort of had it in mind that Ivy could map the *-SNAPSHOT and know that whatever matched
* would be the production version, but I guess you're probably right and that just doesn't
matter here.

-Matt