ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Tandrup, Mads" <mads.tand...@capgemini.com>
Subject Chain resolver which uses the subresolver with the latest modification time
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:40:00 GMT
Hello

We have mayby a bit special situation where we have two repositories that both contains the
same modules with the same version numbers. They are however build at different times. And
we would like to receive the module with the latest publication time.
But as far as I can see when the chain resolver resolves a specific version, it always returns
the first module with that revision? Is there any way to make the chain resolver go through
all the sub resolves and select the module with the latest modifcation time?

Best regards,
Mads

Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies which includes Capgemini
Danmark A/S, a company registered in Denmark (number 25606965) whose registered office is
at ?rnegaardsvej 16 - 2820 Gentofte.

of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.
If you receive this message