ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: [IvyDE] resolve in workspace/WTP
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 19:58:42 GMT

Le 26 juin 09 à 18:42, Matt Benson a écrit :

> I know Ivy can contribute its dependencies to WTP, but am I alone in
> thinking that Ivy does not do this with project dependencies
> resolved in the workspace?  Is there a way to make this work?  I'm
> currently using Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE 2.0.0beta.

Well, as far as I could see (I am not a WTP user), it seems that WTP
doesn't take into account the projects that are referenced by IvyDE,
WTP goes itself searching the other java project in the workspace so
you will have to select by yourself the projects you want to include
into your webapp.

But maybe there is a reason behind this. And that would explain why
there is a maven-wtp-integration eclipse plugin. And then IvyDE should
have one too ?

My opinion is that WTP should support this and then a feature request
should be open is their bugzilla.
However if there is a contribution of a IvyDE-WTP-integration plugin I
will be glad to integrate it.

Nicolas