ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kirby Files <kfi...@masergy.com>
Subject Re: Using ivy to retrieve only required deps and the sources of the required deps
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:52:50 GMT
Kirby Files wrote on 06/10/2009 09:31 AM:
> I'm not an expert with the way Ivy maps Maven goals to ivy
> configurations (if you find documentation on this, let me know), but I'd
> try:
>
> conf="compile,sources->default"

Sorry, in copy and pasting, I kept the reversed order of configuration
mapping from your example. I of course meant:

conf="default->compile,sources"

Or if you want separate compile and runtime targets:

conf="compile->compile,sources;runtime->runtime,sources"

Read as "This module's compile configuration depends on the compile
and sources configurations in the dependency 'stripes'; the runtime
configuration depends on the runtime and sources configurations in the
dependency 'stripes'".

Thanks,
   --kirby