ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kirby Files <kfi...@masergy.com>
Subject Re: description of what and how of status= in ivy:publish
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 19:35:53 GMT
kaygee wrote on 06/05/2009 03:15 PM:
> I'm looking for a description of what the status attribute does in
> ivy:publish. I see that it would publish it with certain status, but the
> documentation page doesn't really give any hints to valid values. The
> examples I see have used "milestone" and "release"...
>
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/use/publish.html

See:
   http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/settings/statuses.html

That'll tell you the available statuses. It doesn't specifically say,
but alludes to the fact that an "integration" status will be
considered more current than a "milestone", which is more current than
a "release".

And if you ask for latest.integration, if no such artifact is
available, a milestone or release build will be considered compatible,
because they are above integration in the order.

Thanks,
   --kirby