ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Alina Dima <dima.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy resolve for different configurations
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:04:17 GMT
Hi,

Thanks, I actually did mean artifacts.

And yet another question: the TTL, how does the resolve handle this? I was
thinking to set a TTL for the external libraries, but, I am not sure how
this would make the resolve faster? If the TTL is set, does it mean that for
that time, Ivy resolve does not search anymore for the particular artifacts?
Or is it only that it doesnt download them?

Thanks
Alina