ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Archie Cobbs <archie.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy resolve for different configurations
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:02:40 GMT
Gotcha. I don't know what that controls exactly. Presumably since we're
talking about a cache then when the TTL expires the data in the cache is not
used any longer, but I don't know details beyond that. If you do any simple
experiments let us know.

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/2.1.0-rc1/settings/caches/ttl.html

-Archie

--