ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Dima, Alina" <alina.d...@immobilienscout24.de>
Subject AW: Ivy cache TTL not working
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:24:32 GMT
Has anyone actually tested this TTL attribute? I have been trying it around all day with no
results. I just cannot make it work, and additionally, I have noticed that although I set
the ivy.cache.ttl.default to different values for different caches, the value printed in the
resolve logs is always 10s...I keep getting messages:" Override ignored for property "ivy.cache.ttl.default"".
I would really appreciate it if someone who has worked with this attribute and has an example
of how the resolution log looks like when this attribute is used successfully could help me
out :)

What I am trying to do is avoid "work offline" for a given set of libraries for a particular
amount of time, that is avoid the whole search in the repositories... anyone know maybe of
another way to achieve this?

Thanks
Alina

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dima, Alina [mailto:alina.dima@immobilienscout24.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Juni 2009 09:04
An: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: AW: Ivy cache TTL not working

Hi,

Yes, my resolver points to this extern cache. This ist he resolver I use:

<chain name="is24-extern-resolver" returnFirst="true">

 <filesystem name="extern-localfs" cache="extern">
    <ivy pattern="${local.extern.repository.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/ivy-[revision].xml"
/>
    <artifact pattern="${local.extern.repository.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/[type]s/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
/>

</filesystem>

<filesystem name="extern-cached-libraries" cache="extern" local="false">
  <ivy pattern="${extern.repository.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/ivy-[revision].xml" />
  <artefact pattern="${extern.repository.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/[type]s/[artifact-[revision].[ext]"
/>
</filesystem>

</chain>

However, Ivy seems to not find the items in the cache and keep searching the repositories.
I have no idea what the problem is. My resolver runs in normal resolve mode, not in refresh.

Thanks
Alina

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----