ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Dima, Alina" <alina.d...@immobilienscout24.de>
Subject Ivy cache TTL not working
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 13:26:50 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use the TTL attribute on my cache for all external
libraries. I want ivy to not check the central extern repository for
those libraries, not to even search for them in there, and just use the
versions in the cache. My cache setting is:

<cache name="extern" basedir="${ivy.cache.extern.dir}">

  <ttl duration="4d"/>

</cache>

When I create the resolver used for external libs, I use the cache
extern.

However, the resolve outputs:

[ivy:resolve] is24-extern-resolver: Checking cache for: dependency:
apache#commons-configuration;latest.integration
{terms=[ConfigurationFactory]}

[ivy:resolve] no cached resolved revision for
apache#commons-configuration;latest.integration

[ivy:resolve] no cached resolved revision for
apache#commons-configuration;latest.integration

And then

[ivy:resolve]       found apache#commons-configuration;1.1 in
extern-cached-libraries

[ivy:resolve]       [1.1]
apache#commons-configuration;latest.integration

The extern-cached-libraries is my external rep.

Why does ivy still search for this lib with every resolve if TTL is set
to 4days. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks a lot

Alina