ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject inline resolve mode
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 06:06:10 GMT
I need a way to resolve dependencies of a module WITHOUT an ivy.xml file.  It looks like inline
mode is what I want, however, I am not sure about something.  An ivy.xml file can specify
more than 1 dependency, each with its own revision constraint and configuration specification.
 It looks like the inline resolve ant task only allows 1 dependency to be specified with 1
configuration and 1 revision constraint.  Therefore, it seems that inline resolve is not a
complete replacement for an ivy.xml file.  Am I supposed to make multiple separate calls to
inline resolve for each dependency I have that would normally be listed in an ivy.xml file?
 If so, how does the conflict resolution work since each inline resolve operation would not
know about the previous inline resolve operation to properly resolve conflicts??

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.