ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From fnord <li...@libertylost.org>
Subject Resolving multiple publications
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:24:11 GMT

I have some builds here that publish multiple artifacts. For example, a
single build will publish Core.jar, Core_lib.jar and Core_client.jar.

These items end up in my Archive repository in:

repository/internal/<organization>/Core/

This all works out perfectly well, and I have some versioning logic built
in, etc.

However, resolving these as dependencies is proving problematic. I'm using:

        <dependency org="<organization>" name="Core_lib" rev="LATEST"/>
        <dependency org="<organization>" name="Core" rev="LATEST"/>

Ivy tries to resolve this as:

repository/internal/<organization>/Core_lib/LATEST/Core_lib-LATEST.pom

Anyone know of a good way to deal with this?