ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Goldspink <mattgoldspi...@gmail.com>
Subject Using properties file from different project in IvyDE final
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 09:11:34 GMT

Hi,

I see that IvyDE final now has field for setting properties files, I was
wondering if its possible to point this to a properties file in a different
project. We have multiple projects in Eclipse and one defines the default
versions to use for some dependencies, sometimes this will get updated, but
our ivy-settings.xml is picking up the one in our prod project, so we'd like
during development in eclipse to be able to point to the one in the eclipse
project. Is this possible? I tried doing something like:

project:///../config-proj/src/dependency-defaults.properties

but that did not work. Is this supported?

Thanks,
matt