ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Saberex <Sabe...@gmx.net>
Subject How to switch off transitive maven2 dependencies while building with ivy2
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 06:36:10 GMT

Hi to all,

I ┬┤am thinking about how ivy2 is resolving dependencies.
The build of my artefacts is ported from IVY 1.4 to IVY 2.
Since that time some of the developers started a new project build with
mvn2.
My problem now is that the jars in the mvn2 build are newer and higher
versioned than the ivy2 jars.
I need the resulting mvn2 artefacts for the ivy2 build but not the other in
the mvn2 pom declared dependencies. I know how to get ivy2 to download the
needed artefact from my maven repo but it downloads all dependencies and put
then on the classpath and the tests at the end are failing.

Thanks for your help

Saberex